Patient Forms, Map and Directions to the office of Dr. Gina Meylan - Family Dental Center
Your first visit to Family Dental involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
We are committed to being a partnership with you to help maintain and achieve optimal oral health. You will receive compassionate comprehensive treatment. We are honored to be your dental office and look forward to treating you and your family and friends.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Dr. Meylan's Office Policies and Financial Form
- Dr. Meylan's Medical and Dental History Form
- Personal and Dental Insurance Form
- Dr. Meylan's Office - HIPAA Form
- Privacy Policies for Dr. Meylan's Office (for your records)
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.